As winter season has started, it is common for the health to worsen due to cold. Actually, most people start having health problems like cold and cold as soon as the cold season starts. In such a situation, more attention needs to be given to your health and to stay healthy it is necessary to take care of food. However, by including some things in your daily diet, you can keep yourself healthy even in the winter season. Today we have brought 5 such superfoods for you, which regular intake can help you to keep healthy in winter…
1. Dryfruits: Dryfruits are found in every household, it is very beneficial to consume dry fruits regularly. Doctors also recommend eating dry fruits, you can keep yourself healthy by taking them regularly. Also read: These 5 things of eating included in the daily diet can be fatal, be careful and take them
2. Eggs: In winter, eggs must be eaten, whether you eat or prepare omelette of eggs. Eating eggs is also recommended by doctors, as it is considered the biggest source of vitamins A, B12, B6, E, K. It contains calcium, iron, potassium, salinium, fatty acids and proteins, so it is mandatory to consume it.
3. Green vegetables: Fresh vegetables are available very easily as the winter season starts. Eating green vegetables is considered beneficial for health. Green vegetables provide vitamin C, A and K. Green vegetables should be consumed regularly in winter to stay healthy.
4. Ginger: Ginger acts very hot and as a medicine which provides heat in the body. Consuming ginger gets rid of many diseases of the body, so it is mandatory to consume ginger. If ginger decoction is used and given, then it is very beneficial.
5. Fruit: Fruit contains a lot of protein and fruit is an important part of doctors’ advice. When sick, the doctor asks you to use fruits. A lot of fruits are found in the markets which are used in winter and using them also provides vitamins which are very important for the body.